The traditional Rose and Crown Hotel and Pub is located in the heart of Wimbledon Village, a short walk from the All England Lawn Tennis Club. They are the destination of choice during the Wimbledon tennis fortnight attracting customers from all over the world – many returning each and every year.
- The rules for Rugby union were signed in the Rose and Crown in 1871
- The pub was built in 1659
- A hotel was added in 2003
- It was first leased by Young’s Pubs in 1832