Whether it’s a big lunch before the tennis or a nice dinner to celebrate the day, you can get into the tennis spirit at Pho in Wimbledon during the 2022 Tennis Championships (27th June to 10th July).
We’ve got three Wimbledon specials for you to try during the tournament:
· New Balls Please – our new rice bowl topped with lemongrass pork balls
· Vietnamese Pimm’s – a Wimbledon classic, with a Vietnamese twist
· Strawberries and Ice Cream- Condensed milk ice cream topped with fresh strawberries
Aside from our Wimbledon specials, if Pimm’s isn’t your thing, you can sip on one of our new cocktails or juices and dine al fresco in our beautiful secret garden decked out for the occasion.
· Spicy Lychee Margarita- Tequila, fresh lime juice, lychee syrup & Thai chillies
· Prickly Pear Punch- Havana club rum, freshly juiced pear, ginger & lemon
· Courgette, spinach, apple & parsley juice
· Pineapple, spinach, cucumber & apple juice
· Orange, carrot & ginger juice
We are only a 20-minute walk from the Wimbledon courts and 2 minutes from the train station.
40 Wimbledon Hill Road
tel:02038 839 681
Written By: James N | Marketing Manager