Our smile is what tells the world we are happy. Yet, as we get older, it’s easy to not smile in the mirror at the person who loves us most.
Too old for braces and too young for dentures; Invisalign is the most discrete way to achieve the perfect smile to enjoy each and every day.
Award winning Dental Rooms in Wimbledon, share their top 5 reasons for investing in your smile with Invisalign.
1. They are clear, visually Invisible appearance: This teeth-straightening system is completely invisible. While metal braces can be noticeable to onlookers, with Invisalign you will be able to smile confidently, and will be able to achieve that perfect smile you wish for without compromising on the aesthetics during the treatment. The aligners are transparent and easy to wear, so no fixed metal braces which can make you self-conscious while smiling.
2. Convenient and Comfortable: Invisalign aligners are created using a smooth, mouldable plastic and are custom made for precision and comfortable fit. Traditional metal braces can feel uncomfortable due to the metal wires, and they are not convenient to clean when there is any food trapped. Invisalign are removable. They are easy to clean and maintain. Each set of aligner requires at least one week of wearing, until you move to the next set which aids the tooth movement. For the first few days of using a new aligner, there can sometimes be a little ‘tightness’ or tenderness as the teeth this should be mild and should subside in time.
3. They are suitable for all ages: You can wear Invisalign at any age, mostly 13 years and onwards and there is no age limit to this treatment. They are suitable for teens to correct Malocclusion and straighten their teeth. For adult patients, the natural teeth should be in a healthy condition before starting the treatment. If you are over 20’s, 40’s or 60’s and metal braces are not an option for you. Invisalign is the right choice!
4. Fewer visits to Dental Practice and Faster Results Choose Invisalign, you will not have to return to the dentist or orthodontist nearly as often as those who choose with Metal braces. You have visits in every 6-8 weeks to ensure the Invisalign aligners are working their magic as intended. Invisalign aligners and your teeth will be back in the proper position in as little as 6-12 months unless you have a complex case. If you will wear them for recommended 20- 22 hours each day, you will have meaningful results delivered in a year’s time or even less. Unlike Conventional Metal braces, which take two years or so.
5. Corrects and improves your bite: Invisalign aligners straighten your teeth, but they can also improve your bite and malocclusion problem which causing problems with your bite. Malocclusion can be Under bite, Overbite or a Cross bite. An under bite is a misalignment of the lower jaw that causes your lower teeth to protrude outward further than your top teeth. An overbite, also referred to as a “deep bite” is when the top teeth protrude out farther than the lower teeth. A cross bite is when your top and bottom teeth do not come together or bite in the correct position. This can be caused by tooth position, jaw position, or a combination of both. Invisalign aligners can alleviate these problems by gently and effectively pushing your teeth into the correct position
Award winning Dental Rooms, in Wimbledon offers a free consultation to discuss Invisalign for you.
Their experts will ensure you have the best treatment to restore your confidence and provide an Everlasting Smile.