This Sunday, take your family for a day out at the annual Wimbledon and Putney Commons Open Day at the Ranger’s Office.
With over 60 charity, craft and local business stalls, there’s plenty to see. From delicious beer and locally produced honey to animal rescues and gifts to browse, there’s something for the whole family to enjoy.
- Farm animals including Amy the Sheep, Dunreyth Alpacas and donkeys join snakes, ferrets and the ever-popular birds of prey.
- Enjoy the entertainers whilst getting your face painted.
- Play Musical Mats for dogs – it’s musical chairs, but for your dog.
- Go sky high on the funfair rides or stay grounded on the mini Land Rovers assault course.
- Try your hand at soft-archery.
- Wimbledon Brewery who have recently celebrated their 2nd birthday will be offering their drinks on tap with a full range of fine beers and ales in casks, kegs and cans. A percentage of profit will go towards supporting the Common.
- Go for a spin on the tractor rides with all proceeds donated to the Commons.
- Enter the raffle to win prizes for you and your family, including a £50 restaurant voucher for The Spencer, a family ticket to Wimbledon Tennis Museum, dinner for two at Hand in Hand, a ticket for Wimbledon Bookfest and many more.