The lead up to Christmas with a Scandinavian touch. Here are my 5 top tips:
1) Simplicity for your window. Beautiful in daylight as well as in the hours of darkness. You find them at IKEA.
2) Use one of your glass vases to create your “Winter Wonderland.” Sugar is the best snow you can dream of, it never melts.
3) The advent lights. Four candles, one to be lit each Sunday until Christmas Eve. The easiest way to a calming and chic look.
4) Monochrome colours are beautiful for Christmas, add red to your liking. A heavy linen at the table makes a beautiful setting for a Christmas lunch or breakfast. Linen grain Sachs is also perfect for a homemade calendar or Santa’s gift bag.
5) To step up a level, a Christmas bow for every chair…
Written by Helene Arentz